Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A lackluster description of blah.

Ever have a bad day where you feel like hell, and you actually want someone to come up to you and say "You look so sad.. what's wrong?" or "You look unhappy.. here's a hug, a shot and a cookie"? Yeah I had one of those days today and apparently I do those days wrong.
I was told my bad mood was entertaining and that I wasn't in a bad mood because I was still wittingly sarcastic and fun.

Screw that. That makes me even sadder than when I started.

I turned on my favorite current playlist of what I call car music... the stuff I blast and sing to loudly while I drive (well I did back when I had a stereo that was capable of hooking up to my iPod...) Some T-Pain, Britney Spears, VNV Nation... etc etc. Usually it elicits a slight chair dance or even the need to put the iPod on the docking station and dance around my room in my undies to it.
Today? nada. I just turned it off after a few songs. It depressed me even more that I couldn't get happy from that.

I've been sleeping for crap. Fall asleep easily as a general rule and then I wake up many, many times in the night for no reason at all.

It's been dark, gloomy and rainy the last few days. I love that as a general rule but it's making the sleepiness harder to handle.

Why is it that when it comes to online dating sites I get the creepers? Now I remember why I avoided signing up for any sites like that before... Jeebus.

I want to write about nonsense and do it eloquently. I lack the vernacular most times to make even the mundane sound readable and appealing. I feel lackluster in this department that I used to have a cornerstone on in my group of friends.

My body hurts tonight. Yikes.

Just been a long, long day.

However I did get three books in at the library... I'm really excited. Chosen by PC Cast and Kristen Cast, The Lost Hours by Karen White, and House Rules, a memoir by Rachel Sontag. I need to finish Little Lady, Big Apple first though. Sometimes I need mindless chicklit (like Little Lady) or Teen books (like Chosen). Haha.

I had pancakes for dinner. Yeah that's not on the diet plan.

No comments: