Monday, April 27, 2009

Random Matters

Happenings to write about but where to begin? It's all random...

I got my computer fixed! It's been messed up for months now and slowly but surely it was getting worse and worse. I can't really afford a new laptop right now, so I took it to the guy who does my mom's computer at work. For $60 he fixed it and made it good as new all in about four hours. He thinks I had a strand of that evil new virus on it... apparently only the newest strand went live on April 1. Others went live in September, November and January.

The 2009/2010 season for Playhouse Square is a-freaking-mazing. Christmas Carole, Chicago, Wicked, Greece, Xanadu, Dirty Dancing... and it goes on! I am hoping to go to most, if not all of the shows. SO excited. Any Cleveland friends wanna go to one or two with me? :o)

The case from the car accident settled... not a lot of money but I'll get the medical bills paid off and a few other things as well and have a small sum left. I can't complain too much since I'm not out anything... I'll have more than I started with.

I made some phone calls today, which is a big thing for me since my anxiety tends to keep me from doing it. I called and got a GYN appointment at the place my co-worker goes that comes highly recommended. It's not until June 23rd though... but it beats never. Worst case I have to go to Planned Parenthood before then if things get really bad with this whole ovary mess. I also called a new doctor that came reccomended to me through a good friend who knows my history with depression/anxiety/ocd/etc. The meet and greet with the doctor is next Monday morning at 9:30.

I need to re-download Rainlendar... I keep looking for it on my desktop to tell me when my bills are due and appointments. Haha.

I start my new schedule at work tomorrow. 8:30-5:30. I'm currently 8:45-5:45... I started at 9-6. Well I'm on the new one tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday. Friday and next week it's the 8:45 because someone on our side is on vacation. Whatever though. Anything beats closing and the further you get from closing the better things seem to be.

My eyes are burning and red. I hope that it's just the after care stuff I used for my eyebrows and not pink eye again, haha.

The Uninvited comes out on DVD tomorrow! Yay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

purchase valium valium online purchase - valium pill dosage