Sunday, April 19, 2009

No day but today

So I went to Pittsburgh on Saturday to see RENT. I must say that this show was even better than the Cleveland show in a lot of ways. The best part is that even though it was a matinee, there was time between the shows was a few hours so some of the cast came out to sign autographs. My all time favorite character is Mark Cohen. He is played by Anthony Rapp. Anthony was the first out of the doors to sign. Yay :) He signed my program and we even spoke for a brief moment. Love that man. The man who played Benny and the woman who played Maureen also came out to sign. Sadly, that was all. But I'm so happy I got what I got.

Anthony Rapp signing my program!
*squee*

Onto other fronts.

I am officially down a pants size and that makes me very happy. I need to start going to the gym more often but I just tend to go for a while and then slow down, and then go a ton again. I've been doing good on the diet front and to be honest, I'm glad I got the motivation to do this. I feel damn good overall.

Another week starts tomorrow... weekends never seem long enough.

I'm sure I have more to say, but at the moment I'm at a loss.

No comments: